Welcome!

Advise and ramblings from a scaredy-cat in recovery!







Here's the Not So Skinny

Friday, September 16, 2011

This has nothing to do with anything, however, ehemm.... Mrs DDpie can now walk a mile! Yes, take that body, you thought you could keep me down with pain and fat. But I kicked your Butt! WOOHOO! (rocky dance)


Captain's birthday is next month, and he is going to be the big 3 0. Know what that means? ...That's right kiddos, no more army possibility. Don't tell Captain but (thank you God) Oye is that a load off of my mind. I must admit I am sad that I will never see him in fatigues for certain, Ahem things. I'll just have to find old pictures of him when he was in the army, with those sexy birth control glasses.

The new thing has been interviewing for a position on the police department.

(I know, I know, Hawaii 5-0)... ((Hey!))

He went to the interview, and according to the police chief was the best candidate they had interviewed in the whole process. When asked, if he pulled a car over for speeding and the driver happened to be his wife, would he give her a ticket, Captain looked them in the eye and said yes! (true)
They told him he was able to use discretion with family, then asked knowing this would he still act the same to which he smiled and said, yes!
Well even with the overwhelming favor being thrust at him, Captain declined the position when they asked for a 25 year commitment. (uh ya, not happening) Three years was going to be a stretch!

Haha, The Chief shook Captain's hand at the end and told him to go home and look up the word discretion! (will never happen)

Well, with that a bust we are going to moving again! Where to next, who the heck knows. But I know it, will always be an adventure!
.....................

Ps the cop uniform and the cuffs would have been awesome for those, Ahem things as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor