Welcome!

Advise and ramblings from a scaredy-cat in recovery!







Time Warp Pie Style

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ok so because I am about a month behind on my blogging I will tell you about the things that stuck out so we can get all caught up! Okidoki! Um....
Captain was put on a four week leave of work, after several visits to the doctor yielded a big bunch of nothing. They said he was stressed and needed a break. (uh ya) they don’t know my husband much) the first few things he does are... Sign up for the police, the army, the air force, and parasailing. (Well I was included in that last one as it was for my birthday) as I said I am getting you up to speed so keep up!
Parasailing I recommend highly, any weight, height, and chickeness will enjoy. There isn't much to tell because for once in my life I wasn’t scared! (holy crap no way) Yes way, Mrs DDpie’s lily liver card was left at home that day. And I HAD FUN! Ok I will fill you in later with pics if I can ever figure out how that works.
The rest of the time Captain has been dragging me around finding paper work and calling people just in case he gets in the armed forces. Because if he does he will be gone for five months and he would like me to stay here. Oh great no friends no family, wonderful. So I post on facebook my situation, and asked if someone would be so kind as to come stay with me for a while in the event this does happen. I say rent free, free food, all the DDpie time you could want. So pretty much I offer the chance to move here for free and stay free...and no one took me up on my offer. I am so lame that people turn down a free stay in paradise. (oh ego booster right there!)
And the rest of the time Captain cancels the cable because it was bad, Netflix was my best friend. Also Captain has been dragging me to the mall to see movies and yell at me for not buying things. Ok if a small hangs off of my non existent shoulders and a large cant hide my pooch, I am not in the shopping mood! So my dear old hubby got to play lots and lots of video games. And watch a lot of movies, That is until a week ago when he went back to work, and yesterday when we got Direct TV. Ok I think we are all caught up. The fine details of what has gone on recently will be posted soon along with a made for Scared-ish List (long)short story Eight To Gabhan. If I can figure out how to do this. Thanks

1 comments:

twinkletoes said...

I would LOVE to come live with you!! That sounds amazing! Too bad my hubby wont allow it and wouldn't have a job when I got back...lol <3 Love you

Post a Comment

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor