Welcome!

Advise and ramblings from a scaredy-cat in recovery!







Oh Captain My Captian :(

Saturday, August 6, 2011

     
So this was a while ago and the reason I haven't been updating, Captain was pushed to days because of an incident on his last night on the graveyard shift. I get a call from his phone around three in the morning. My usual "Hey" was answered by a woman asking if this was Captain's wife. (For any wife there are very few reasons you can think of when a woman is calling you from your husbands phone) Needless to say she had my attention. She very calmly told me that she was Captain's boss and he had been taken to hospital. he was having chest pain and could not breath. Let me just sum up my situation... Walmart is in Kahului, about 45 minutes away from where I am (alone) which is Kula, the boonies of Maui, I have no car and the only person i know who has a car is Captain. (AAAHHH) We arrange a ride for me to the hospital. Let me tell you something that was the longest drive of my life! I finally get there and they wont let me in or tell me anything. When I finally see him the big fat jerk is on a gurney behind a curtain sleeping with his eyes open... ( He does that a lot, its gross and creepy. Just another left over from his army days) I couldn't wake him up and the nurses wouldn't tell me anything! So and hour goes by the doc comes in and tells me they gave him something for dizziness and told me it was vertigo. (Which in ER ligo means they don't know whats wrong but here are some pills to get you to your doctor later) I just realized how much I just wrote, sorry fast forward to the end.... He is OK but has been ordered to a couple days of rest at home. (Like that is going to happen)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor