Welcome!

Advise and ramblings from a scaredy-cat in recovery!







Sorry One person who looked at this by accident!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So I've been in a non updating mood, my life had some bumps in it and Im still reeling from them. So my dog that I've had since seven or eight, (very old lady) died the day before my mother went in for open heart surgery. All while I am an ocean away in Maui. After that, stuff just keeps bothering me, little things... I don't think I process things very well any more. Being in a dark bedroom for years, unable to even dream of a normal existence, kinda zaps those skills right out of you. Plus months of bra shopping yielded two bras that are too big (never go shopping with a husband who is tired of hearing about you bra problems) you'll end up with whatever he sees you in! Or not in :) I promise to return happy and peppy soon! (getting there already)

3 comments:

twinkletoes said...

Keep your head up! I love reading your blog, and I am very sorry to hear about your mom. I am glad she is doing well though :)

youraDDpie said...

Thanks twinkletoes, love the name! You dont even know what it feels like to have someone comment on something I wrote... Excuse me for a moment....Yeah! woohooo, score and a happy dance!

youraDDpie said...

Thanks twinkletoes, love the name! You dont even know what it feels like to have someone comment on something I wrote... Excuse me for a moment....Yeah! woohooo, score and a happy dance!

Post a Comment

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor